LYNX WEBER PTY LTD
LYNX PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Lynx Performance Products Pty Ltd ("Lynx Performance Products") of 15 / 35-37 Canterbury Rd, Braeside, Victoria, 3195, provides the following warranty in relation to the Lynx Performance Products high performance parts designated in the table below ("Product").
Lynx Performance Products warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the duration of the applicable warranty period specified below ("Warranty").
|Lynx Inlet Manifolds||• 12 months from the date of purchase|
|Ram-Flo Filters||• 12 months from the date of purchase or 20,000km, whichever occurs first|
|Kay-C & Autofix Components||• 12 months general warranty from the date of purchase|
|Carburettors||• 12 months from the date of purchase or 20,000km, whichever occurs first|
|Gauges||• 3 months from the date of purchase|
* Warranty commences on the date evidenced by the original purchaser's receipt.
This warranty covers the original purchaser only and it is not transferrable if the Product is sold by the original purchaser (on its own or as part of the vehicle).
If a defect appears in the Product before the end of the warranty period and Lynx Performance Products finds the Product to be defective in materials or manufacture, Lynx Performance Products will, in its sole discretion, either:
- Replace or repair the Product or the defective part of the Product free of charge;
- Cause the Product or the defective part of the Product to be repaired or replaced by a qualified repairer free of charge; or
- Refund the purchase price of the Product to the purchaser.
Lynx Performance Products reserves the right to replace defective parts of the Product with parts and components of similar or better quality, specification, grade and composition where an identical product or component is not available. Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the Product.
The benefits of this Warranty are in addition to the rights and remedies imposed by Australian State and Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this Warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods or services, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
If a fault covered by the Warranty occurs, the purchaser must first contact Lynx Performance Products using the contact details below.
Any Warranty claim must be accompanied by:
- Proof of purchase;
- Full details of the alleged defect; and
- Evidence of maintenance performed in accordance with the relevant maintenance schedules (if applicable).
The purchaser is responsible for the cost of delivery and insurance of the Product to and from Lynx Performance Products and the cost of testing the Product.
Once Lynx Performance Products receives the Product, we will inspect and test it. If such inspection and testing finds no defect in the Product, the purchaser must pay Lynx Performance Products's cost of service work, evaluation and testing.
This warranty is limited to defects in the materials or workmanship in the Product and does not cover expendable parts or the replacement of parts due to fair wear and tear.
The Warranty will not apply where:
- The Product has been on-sold or assigned by the original purchaser;
- The Product has been improperly modified or repaired or the defect has arisen due to the purchaser's (or the installer's) failure to properly install, fit, maintain, service or use the Product in accordance with the specifications and instructions provided by Lynx Performance Products, including a failure to comply with the relevant maintenance schedule;
- Lynx Performance Products cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing;
- The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
- The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions, including but not limited to temperature, pressure, stress, load or similar;
- The purchaser or installer has used or fitted non-genuine or non-approved parts and accessories to the Product or has failed to use recommended parts and accessories;
- The defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident;
- The Product has not been installed in accordance with the relevant instructions;
- The defect has been caused by incorrect or insufficient lubrication;
Lynx Performance Products makes no warranties or representations other than those set out in this Warranty.
The repair or replacement of the Product or part of the Product, or a refund of the purchase price of the Product is the absolute limit of Lynx Performance Products's liability.
Lynx Performance Products will not be liable to the purchaser or any other person for any costs associated with any testing or repair of the Product or any goods to which it is fitted undertaken by a third party in relation to any defect.
Lynx Performance Products is not responsible for the installation of the Product. Any fault or defect due to installation should be referred to the installer.
All Warranty enquiries:
Lynx Performance Products Pty Ltd
15 / 35-37 Canterbury Rd
Braeside, VIC 3195
Phone: (03) 9587 3277
By installing this Product you accept the responsibility and liability associated with the fitment and use of this Product. Please ensure the owner and all drivers of the vehicle are aware of their responsibilities and liabilities as indicated.
The owner and all drivers of the vehicle must be aware that fitment of any Lynx Performance Products Product may affect:
- The vehicle’s reliability or factory warranty;
- Insurance cover and associated liabilities; and
- The vehicle's performance, safety and handling.
It is the responsibility of the owner and all drivers to accept any consequences and liabilities of using this Product and any subsequent effect it may have.
By installing this Product you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted all terms and conditions outlined in this document.
LYNX PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS PTY. LTD.
A.C.N. 109 863 756
Date of Issue: 24 April 2014